Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Testing, testing, testing...

Hello readers!

    I apologize for my lapse of activity. I've been busy for the past day or two with different things, including a job interview! But regardless, I am back now and I've spent the past several hours working on the game.

    I ended up re-writing the code that I had messed up previously, and I got it to work successfully in each individual client! Now all I need to do is get clients to send that information to the server, and I should be able to connect multiple clients, each visible to the others! I'm posting this now before it's done because it's about 2:30 AM, and I don't know if I'll fall asleep at my keyboard or not. If I do get it done before I rest, I'll be making another blog entry.

Wish me luck!
-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment