Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pre-ALPHA 2.1 and a New Poll

Hi guys,

    So I've been tinkering some more today, and I finally have an actual "Player" object for the Client to interact with! This new addition includes the Inventory Skeleton, Health, Skills, Experience, and much more!
    I've also introduced the HUD finally, and made the screen not an awkward size! Check it out:


As you can see, I was messing around with lots of clients today! With these updates, I decided it was time to officially call it Pre-ALPHA 2.1 (0.0.0_2.1) to make myself feel more like progress was being made!

    It would also seem that my To-Do list has been defaced! Some devious female seems to have added "Not enough Khajit" to my bugs list and "Markers other than Crayola" to my Multiplayer list (I assume referring to player markers). I love you too, Sarah.

    Anyway! I see that almost 80% of you think I should start up a forum, so I'll get working on that soon. Just remember. All my updates will still be posted HERE. The forum will just be for discussion. And with that, it would seem as though it was New Poll time. But what to ask...

    Okay, my loyal readers, let's see what you all think about my donation perks. Should I do more donation events like I did previously ($3.00 to make an item in the game)? I'm sure I could come up with more cool incentives! Remember, I'm going to need the money to buy some professional help when I get closer to release times!

Thank you for your continued support!
-Dan

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe.... Who would have done such a devious action?
    Congrats on the progress <#

    ReplyDelete