Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Menus and a Special Offer!

Hey everyone,

   Unfortunately, I don't have anything to share with you right now! Life has been more hectic than usual these past few days, so I've been able to get very little work done. But! Fear not! I have been coding the menus as of late! With a little bit of luck, I'll be able to send you screenshots of the finalized menus in the next update!

   I'm also experimenting on creating interior maps instead of just exterior designs with a friend who makes maps for other games! More to come on that if our tests are successful!

   Also, you may notice that I opened up a donation box on the right side of the page. As I say, it's not necessary or expected, but it keeps me going! The reason I bring this up is due to my Weekend Special here:
   In honor of my finally figuring out an inventory system, anybody who contributes $3.00 from now until midnight on July 15, 2012 will get to design an item for the game! It could be a fancy apple or a piece of equipment, etc. Just a short disclaimer: I won't be making personally marked items like "Bobby's Epic Cape" or "Ring of 1337Dewd". You will, however, be able to create and name an item that fits into the game and create its function/stats/etc within reason. I do realize that the game will be changing considerably in the coming weeks, so I will be keeping in touch to see how/if you want to update it.

Thanks for the support, guys!
- Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment