Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Small Update!

Hey guys,

    I'll keep this one short, because I don't have much to report! It's been a day of bug fixes, mostly. I fixed several chat errors, HUD errors, Inventory glitches, and Quest glitches. I've also done done work on the Escape menu.

    Most importantly, I've started work on a Player to Player trading system! So far, I've managed to successfully send a message from one client to another.



    Next, it's just a matter of implementing a trading GUI and then hooking it up to transmit messages.

    So, all is going well! Here is my updated To-Do before Pre-ALPHA 3 list:
  • My Bug List [Satisfied with what I have done.]
  • Fixing Player Rotation [Not started]
  • Stackable Inventory Items [Done]
  • Player -> Player Trading System [In progress]
  • NPC System [Done]
  • Main Menu [Not started]
  • Options Menu [Not started]
  • Fix Mouse Rotation [Not yet fixed, but it can wait.]
If all goes well, another day or two and I'll have another massive update to share!
 - Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment