Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Another Small Update!

Hello,

    I'll keep this one short as well, as I'm planning to have a bigger announcement very soon, and I'll leave all details to that. I just want to let everyone know that I'm still working! The trading system is still not done yet, but all that is left is the implementation menu. All the gross networking stuff is done!

    Another update is that since my previous post, I have completely finished my bug list! I'm sure it'll start to grow again soon, but for the moment, it is blank! I've also added in some new quest rewards and updated the inventory menu again! On top of that, I've also implemented a new Quest Type called "Courier", but I'll give details in my next post.

    Looks to me like Pre-ALPHA 3 is right around the corner! Wish me luck!
- Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment