Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back from Hiatus!

Hello all,


    I'm finally home and getting back to work! New Hampshire was lovely, and I had a wonderful time with Sarah! I even got to see a moose close-up!

    I started work today on Enemies and an Equip Weapon system. I also, as you all know, have the framework set up for the Trading System, so that's on the workbench as well, but it's not a priority! I'm also working on coming up with some Basic Items for the release.\

  TO DONATORS THAT PURCHASED AN ITEM:
      Please make a forum account and respond to my "Bought an Item?" thread! This is the only way to redeem your purchase!

    Also, for those of you interested in DONATION INCENTIVES, I've added a new one. Sort of a combo of the first and second. I've also lowered the price of the higher-end ones!

    So, regular-length story short, I'm back, so expect more updates!

Thanks!
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment