Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back With a few Updates!

Hey guys,

   It's been quit a while since my last update, but I've resumed work, and I have a few updates for you! (No pictures, unfortunately.) This will be a short post, and I'll be sure to include pictures in my next update!


New Features:
  • Shop appearance has been updated slightly. It's easier to read and a bit less messy.
  • Shops now run on a database, rather than being created individually. This means that it will be easier to find different kinds of stores around the world. Instead of each shop having particular items, there will be things like "Potion Shop" which sells certain potions. Some places will still have custom shops, but this way it will be easier to find things you need quickly.
  • Inventory Sorting has been implemented. Now, each time you reload your inventory screen, Equipped Items are moved to the top of the list, everything else second, and Empty Slots are moved to the end
  • The Enemy System has been updated! Clicking on enemies will run through an equation to calculate damage. This will soon be based on what weapons you have equipped. The enemy's health appears beside his name, and is decremented by your attack. Once the enemy is dead, you can no longer attack him.
   Also, something else of note, I might be adding two more people to my coding team! If that ends up going anywhere, I'll be sure to make a post about it.

That's all for now, but I'm back on the job! I'll post again soon, hopefully.
-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment